2. Hummus & raw veggies. A super-healthy snack for on-the-go, at work or at home. Two tablespoons provides only 70 calories and plenty of fiber and protein.
3. SunButter. Made from roasted sunflower seeds, SunButter is an excellent choice for people with peanut allergies. It is completely peanut-free, tree-nut free and gluten-free.
4. Dark chocolate. If you need a vice, this is it! Packed with more antioxidants than almost any other food, dark chocolate with 60% or more cacao content may lower blood pressure, reduce inflammation, and improve heart health.
5. Beanitos. Made with uber-nutritious pinto beans, it will be love at first bite.
6. Trail mix / trail mix bars. Brands: Back to Nature, KIND, Earnest Eats Baked Whole Food Bar, 180 Snacks. Make your own trail mix.
7. Chia Crisps by Lesser Evil. Chia is a superfood. It's rich in omega-3, fiber, vitamin C, minerals and antioxidants. Chia is a great food for diabetics, reducing blood sugar and inflammation. Milling chia to make organic, non-GMO Chia Crisps makes the seed even more digestible!
8. Jennie’s Coconut Macaroons. When you don't have time to eat, one of these macaroons will keep you going until your next meal.
9. Snap Pea Crisps. A healthy substitute for potato chips, and a great way to sneak another veggie into your day.
10. ShaSha Co. Buckwheat Snacks. Providing 7 grams of protein per 1/3 cup serving, this great gluten-free snack is made with antioxidant-rich buckwheat.